- 20-Year-Old Bug in Legacy Microsoft Code Plagues All Windows Users Threatpost
- Vulnerability in Microsoft CTF protocol goes back to Windows XP ZDNet
- Windows PCs can be hijacked through Notepad TechRadar
- We checked and yup, it’s no longer 2001. And yet you can pwn a Windows box via Notepad.exe The Register
- New Critical Security Flaws Affect All Windows Versions, Millions Of Users At Risk — Update Now Forbes
- View full coverage on Google News
Contents are their respective owners. This content is auto managed. To remove article send the link along with REMOVE subject line and send it to alayaran [AT] gmail [DOT] com.